[consulting] General consultant's vent

Dane Ensign dane at deepsnow.us
Thu Aug 6 02:36:16 UTC 2009

Pardon me for chiming in here. When a client tells me that about a 3
hour estimate, flags go up. You know this already, but if you let them
bully you, whether intentionally or not, they will expect all sorts of
things. Stand your ground in that special way, that conveys 'Im the
professional here and you aren't' with kindness.