[consulting] General consultant's vent

Ayen Designs info at ayendesigns.com
Thu Aug 6 20:47:13 UTC 2009

I guess it depends on point of view. I look at the my work, the kind of
development I usually work on, as craft. There are software engineering
credentials and so forth. My typical project and style of development
would be more akin to a craftsman woodworker or so forth, and thus based
on recommendations and portfolio, more so than what credential exams
will show.  That said, some of the best lawyers around took their bar
exam many times, and some of the worst passed it the first time through.