[consulting] General consultant's vent

Laura pinglaura at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:44:32 UTC 2009

On Aug 6, 2009, at Thu 8/6/09 4:11pm, Victor Kane wrote:

> The Drupal Association wants there to be a certfication program, and
> moves actively towards getting it done.
>
> Would love to be wrong.
>
> Victor Kane
> http://awebfactory.com.ar

Kieran is also an Acquia employee. He is also an individual with a
long history with Drupal. I'll leave what Kieran believes to Kieran.

However...

You cannot ascribe any single individual's opinions to the Drupal
Association at large. The Drupal Association is comprised of many
individuals with various independent perspectives, interests and
agendas.

When you see establishment of a certification program in the Drupal
Association minutes and/or official announcement, then you can believe
it. Until then, I'm afraid it's just FUD.

Laura Scott
Member, Drupal Association General Assembly