[consulting] General consultant's vent

Dane Ensign dane at deepsnow.us
Thu Aug 6 20:43:41 UTC 2009

Tasks:
Local state DUGs organize and appoint  state 'chief'
Everyone pimps the idea to companies for some donation and ad space or
something
DUGs submit skills to test and results to achieve to Chief council or
everyone ><
Official draft written up, domain purchased, certs created,
Chief prices out the  test at testing facilities in town.
Schedule released
Money used to improve process.
Super charged gocarts with GSXR engines for Drupal R US sponsors used
in the parades!