[consulting] General consultant's vent

Ayen Designs info at ayendesigns.com
Thu Aug 6 21:00:33 UTC 2009

That could work!  Drupal could pick up a bowl game too!!

I think, given that I'm practically consulting to eat these days, that a
shelf of Drupal MCSE-style books on the shelf, classes, forced
contribution element, and the hours needed beyond the 12-16 a day that I
code would send me on to the next party.  Assembler->Mnemonic
Assembler->Fortran->APL->Basic->COBOL->PL/1->SPL->Pascal->C->C++->Visual
C->Visual C++->Visual Basic->HTML->CSS->Javascript->ASP->PHP->Drupal ...