[consulting] "Page" Content-type Needs Renaming for Usability Reasons... Suggestions?

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 05:47:37 UTC 2009

Dunno about everyone else, but I use the page content type for 'static'
pages (such as blackstormsstudios.com/portfolio) and create other content
types to be used in views and other listings.

AFAIK, in D7, default content types are 'Page' and 'Article' (descriptions
follow -- copy pasted from my local D7 install)

 ArticleUse *articles* for time-specific content like news, press releases
or blog posts.PageUse *pages* for your static content, such as an 'About us'
page.

-----
Cameron Eagans
Owner, Black Storms Studios, LLC