[consulting] "Page" Content-type Needs Renaming for Usability Reasons... Suggestions?

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Aug 7 05:53:18 UTC 2009

Thanks Cameron,

Aha, so they changed "story" but not "page."

As developers, because we think of URLs and not "web pages," I think there
is no problem for us. The problem comes with clients and needing to
distinguish between a content-type page and a web page. There is so much
communication with clients, the easier we can make it, the better.

Shai