[consulting] Drupal Certification

Ayen Designs info at ayendesigns.com
Fri Aug 7 14:21:13 UTC 2009

No, it has a lot to do with the location...just not the specific
location. I, given spec that is loose enough to depend on my cultural
sensibilities, would develop just as questionable a result writing
software for a company in India or China or anywhere outside my sphere,
but I may have a perfect score on the certification. The point was that
that, as just one example, is why certification doesn't speak to the
suitability of the person for the purpose, only that they have memorized
the core material.