[consulting] Drupal Certification

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Fri Aug 7 14:06:12 UTC 2009

Ayen Designs wrote:

> Not to malign offshore
> developers, but through much experience I can say that there is a fairly
> consistent issue of developers outside the west understanding the
> unwritten business assumptions, aesthetics and other intangibles that
> one expects to be present in design and development, unless those things
> are spelled out in agonizing detail. However, these same folks can score
> very high on certification exams.

In my experience, this has *nothing* to do with the geographic location
of the shop, and *everything* to do with the type of shop. You can find
good and bad shops on every continent.

Drupal is an international community, with valuable contributions coming
in from people and shops all over the globe.

Cheers,

Bill