[consulting] Drupal Certification (was: General consultant's vent)

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:37:14 UTC 2009

There is a draft of the trademark policy online on http://groups.drupal.org/legal
.  The final version will be posted shortly and will contain further
clarifications based on the questions asked in the comments.  I'm
currently on vacation working in off-line mode so I can't point you to
the exact location of the draft.  The draft policy clearly states how
you can name your add-on products --Acquia follows those principles
and so can any other organization.