[consulting] Trademark policy

George D. DeMet demet at palantir.net
Fri Aug 7 21:16:32 UTC 2009

Also, at least here in the United States, the fact that "Drupal" is a
registered trademark means that no one is allowed to use the word in a
way that could lead to a likelihood of consumer confusion as to source
or sponsorship, even in the absence of any formal trademark usage policy
from either Dries or the Drupal Association.

--
George D. DeMet
Palantir.net