[consulting] List Strike!

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon Aug 10 19:33:05 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 1:28 PM, John Fletcher<net at saltwebsites.com> wrote:
> How many people have unsubscribed from this list as a result of these
> discussions? Well, at least one (remember - he tried to unsubscribe by
> emailing the list).

Yeah.  If people can't figure out how to unsubscribe they probably
weren't going to add awesome insight to our discussions.

> If these messages continue for more than another day,
> "Drupal Consultants of The List" will unite and unsubscribe for one month!

People can solve this problem in 3 easy steps:

1. Get a decent mail client (Skip this one, John, since you've got Thunderbird)
2. Configure it to filter messages.
3. Profit

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Cracking Drupal - Learn to protect your Drupal site from hackers