[consulting] Dreamweaver Customers Was: "Superwoman"

Christian Pearce christian at pearcec.com
Mon Aug 10 20:43:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 4:27 PM, forest mars <compustretch at gmail.com> wrote:

> But that last part is just saad, or am I the only one who takes it
> personally when someone who falls into the above categories listens to
> everything you tell them, and then says they will be doing their top-secret
> earth-shatering new web development in.... Dreamweaver?
>
> I die a little each time that happens…

Worse than that is having a client come to you with a site done in
Dreamweaver, spent as much as you would have charged doing the site in
Drupal.  But not they are stuck with a static site and wonder why it costs
so much to add "basic" functionality.  How do people handle those sort of
situations?

--
Christian Pearce
xforty technologies