[consulting] Drupal Certification

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Aug 11 15:38:44 UTC 2009

A language/process fine point...

The expression along the lines of, "If you don't like it, turn on your email
filters" has been used in two very different ways. I, and some others, in
protest to those who just don't want to talk about about this topic, used
that expression as an attempt to promote discussion and encourage those not
interested to tune out.

I believe that Even just used that expression in a very different way, which
I think stifles discussion. I don't believe that Laura or others who don't
like the certification idea shouldn't participate in the discussion and
express their opinion. They are participating because they are interested.
In a listserve like this, one can't start a thread and say, "only people who
agree with me should speak."

Shai