[consulting] Drupal Rock Stars Need a Union

Ayen Designs info at ayendesigns.com
Tue Aug 11 16:24:19 UTC 2009

Then again, pick out any of the most amazing creations you can think of
that was made my many... the Great Pyramids, the Eiffel tower, the
Harley V-Twin engine, the NY Subway (engineering-wise), and name one
person other than the 'marketing point man' who contributed to its
creation. 'nuff said.

--

Ayen Designs
388 Bullsboro Drive #105 · Newnan, Georgia 30263

Ayen Designs is a tradename of the computer services division of