[consulting] Need Freelancer for Ongoing Project ASAP
sam at samcohen.com
Thu Aug 27 20:30:42 UTC 2009
First I want to thank you for all your help with the Drupal Skills
Inventory. I've updated it based on many great suggestions.
I'm currently looking for a Drupal Freelancer for an ongoing project. If
the following is something you are interested in, please fill out the
inventory http://bit.ly/rCXcc *I need to find someone right away on this*.
Or even if this project isn't right for you, feel free to fill it out
anyway, as I have quite a number of other projects I need to find people
Here's a description:
- Need a drupal developer/consultant to work 5 to 7 hours a week for at
least 3 months and can start in the next week or two.
- the client is a small nonprofit organization based in California --
- You will be the sole developer/consultant working directly with the
client on an hourly basis.
- You will be rebuilding a Drupal/CiviCRM site
- You do *not *need to be based in California, but you must be able to be
on a phone call during California business hours probably 2 times a week
- An ability to work directly with a client, good people skills,
patience, and willingness to provide a lot of instructions
- Experience helping to plan and conceptualize a site.
- Familiarity with the following would be very helpful CiviCRM, Ubercart
- should have a good knowledge of html/css/theming and at least enough
php to do template overrides and use hooks like form alter
A little about me:
I'm a Drupal developer based in Philadelphia who does back end development
for a number of small design shops -- recent sites have included
vincentsheheen.com, actorslate.com, justmathhelp.com -- and have recently
launched my own site/business neighborhire.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the consulting