[consulting] Acceptable Job Postings

Christian Pearce christian at pearcec.com
Fri Aug 28 13:53:30 UTC 2009

I don't recall the exact conversation because I don't read everything that
comes through this list.  Having said that I think it is a shame you don't
think you can discuss issues are having.  My general feeling is everyone
gets into tough situations with clients and need advice from time to time.
Not because you are trying to bad mouth them, but you are looking for
solutions to help an bad situation.  That seems acceptable to me if you
don't refer to them by name or give details in which they could be found
out.

--
Christian Pearce
xforty technologies