[consulting] Using the word Drupal in Name or Domain

Tom Geller tom at tomgeller.com
Thu Jun 25 17:25:58 UTC 2009

Sam Cohen <sam at samcohen.com> writes:

> This is a little confusing.  Maybe someone can help me understand.

Do read through the comments as well as the text at http://groups.drupal.org/node/15023
  . Many people are confused... the trademark policy is definitely a
work in progress. I've posted own my comments and recommendations there.

If you post there as well, the Web-based record may help others with
the same question in the future.

Good luck!

---
           Tom Geller  *  Oberlin, Ohio  *  415-317-1805
              Writer/Editor * http://www.tomgeller.com
     articles, marketing, training materials, user guides, books