[consulting] Using the word Drupal in Name or Domain

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Fri Jun 26 02:20:30 UTC 2009

Thanks Tom and everyone.

Here's the really important graf (which puts my concerns to rest)

Use of the trademark that is merely descriptive of the Product is acceptable
without need of a license. If such description clearly separates your
trademark from the Drupal trademark (e.g. by describing the Product as
"YourProduct for Drupal"). In other words, you would not need a license to
promote the name "TotalTraining for Drupal" but branding your product so it
seems like it comes from Drupal (e.g. "Drupal TotalTraining") would not be
permissible.

Sam