[consulting] white screen of death question

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Wed Mar 11 17:24:59 UTC 2009

Hi all,

At this risk of annoying the folks who don't think there shouldn't be any
support questions here:  (sorry)

I have a client's site on a shared server.  The php memory limit is showing
256mb, but on loading the module page I'm getting

*Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 4,168,0896) (tried to allocate
65,8345 bytes) *
*
*I don't get this error all the time, just some of the time.

The solution to this in the past has been to raise the php memory, but it's
already showing at 256mb.  It's also just a staging site, so there are only
a couple of users right now.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sam