[consulting] flash photo galleries

Carole St. Laurent carole at fluidITsolutions.com
Fri May 8 01:41:15 UTC 2009

Bob, Slideshow Pro is great. I'm having problems getting my gallery to show
both of its albums though. I set the albums to "active," they show in
Director, I regenerated the swf, and cleared cache. In the Gallery home
page, it shows the gallery having 4 albums, which is false - it only has 2 -
but this is correct in its detail screen. But if anything, I'd expect dupes,
not a missing album. I'm using the free Director trial. Any ideas why it's
missing?

Thanks,
carole
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Bob Morse [mailto:bob at morsemedia.net]
  Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:14 AM
  To: carole at fluidITsolutions.com; A list for Drupal consultants and Drupal
service/hosting providers
  Subject: Re: [consulting] flash photo galleries

  We've used Slideshow Pro a few times. Along with Slideshow Pro Director it
can be very powerful and easy for the client. SSP Director costs $25 for the
license per domain. http://slideshowpro.net/

  Don't really need any Drupal modules for it, although there is a dev one
for d5: http://drupal.org/project/slideshowpro.

  Carole St. Laurent wrote:
    Does anyone have a recommendation for creating a beautiful flash photo
gallery? If you can include a link to a sample & the modules used to create
them, that would be great.

    Thanks a lot,
    Carole

    Carole St. Laurent
    Internet Consultant
    fluidIT solutions
    ----------------------------
    "Increase your impact through creative technical strategies."
    carole at fluidITsolutions.com
    +1 (416) 762-2245
    www.fluidITsolutions.com

Bob Morse
Morse Media
Web Development * Web Hosting * Internet Marketing
http://morsemedia.net
707-444-9566
707-496-9191 (cell)
Blog: http://talkingtech.net