[consulting] (no subject)

Domenic Santangelo domenic at workhabit.com
Sat May 9 06:16:53 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Brian Vuyk <brian at brianvuyk.com> wrote:
> 1. You are insulting and condescending in your post

Interesting that you took it that way; what I hear in her tone is a
lot of frustration. And let's be honest, developers in general (not
just Drupal devs!) can be a frustrating bunch sometimes.

Superwoman (no name in your post..), there is a lot here to work
through and a lot of detail missing. Regardless, I hear that you're
frustrated and need to get that resolved. I'd be happy to set some
time aside to chat with you. Contact me off-list and we can connect
sometime next week if you'd like.

-D

--
Domenic Santangelo
senior engineer  |  workhabit,inc.

// email: domenic at workhabit.com  |  web: http://www.workhabit.com
// office: 866-workhabit  |  direct: 916-288-8243

The information contained in this electronic mail message is
confidential and intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may be privileged. The information herein may also be
protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 UCS
Sections 2510-2521. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately notify us by telephone (866-967-5422) and by