[consulting] (no subject)

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Sat May 9 06:01:17 UTC 2009

Let me make sure I have this straight:

1. You are insulting and condescending in your post
2. You've hired and fired four other developers already
3. You want to hire developer #5, anyone interested?

Why don't you take the time to explain a bit about what's happened.
Where have things gone off course with your previous developers? What do
you consider a 'reasonable fee'? What were your expectations with these
developers?

There are a lot of good developers / consultants on this list. None of
them will be eager to contact you if you don't explain how and why
you've come across the way you have.

--
*Brian Vuyk*
Web Design & Development