[consulting] (no subject)

superwoman at superwoman.org.au superwoman at superwoman.org.au
Sat May 9 05:12:05 UTC 2009

Dear Drupal consultants,

I have put myself into the (I'm told) experienced hands of different
Drupal programmers/project managers
Given them the scope and project plan in the way requested by them and
reconfirmed with them in several meetings that they r clear on the
requirements. Each time I've paid 50% deposit now upto 4 times for a
site which still isn't live.
Are all Drupal developers just earning deposit money or is there
anyone who can project plan and finish with an agreed time frame and
for a reasonable fee? If you are out there you know your stuff (have
built social websites and know how to build manage and help design
effective websites) and you don't use your clients as guinea pigs I
would be delighted to here from a professional who isn't all just talk.

Kindest