[consulting] SF DrupalCon Proposal is During Passover Seders

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue May 12 22:25:47 UTC 2009

There is no contact link on the DrupalConSF site, and there are so many
organizers listed... (is that BeautyTips they are using?... nice).

So I picked out Kieren Lal to write to and sent a message via his
drupal.orgcontact page:
http://drupal.org/user/18703/contact

Bill, I'm so sure how easy it will be to change the dates. 11 months in
advance is very short for the Moscone Center. It's possible that it was
available at this late hour due to the fact that it is Passover and other
groups don't want to touch those dates. But thanks for the support.

Shai