[consulting] SF DrupalCon Proposal is During Passover Seders

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Tue May 12 22:40:12 UTC 2009

Hello, Shai,

Is this a proposal for DrupalCon NA 2010, or is this a done deal? To the
best of my knowledge, this is a tentative thing --

>From
http://www.chapterthree.com/blog/matt_cheney/drupalcon_2010_san_francisco

"This initiative is only a *proposal* and the final decision over where
Drupalcon North American 2010 will be located is up to the Drupal
Association."

So, I don't think this is set in stone, and the time for feedback on the
dates is now.

Cheers,

Bill

--