[consulting] SF DrupalCon Proposal is During Passover Seders

Daniel Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Wed May 13 04:41:26 UTC 2009

I although am not Jewish do agree that we do everything in  our power to
work these dates in non-interference with a major holiday. The best example
I can use is asking a Muslim to go to an all you can eat food conference
during the time of Ramadan (although they might welcome the challenge and
the learning experience of hungering and being unable to satisfy that hunger
- it still wouldn't be considerate or thoughtful.

So I really do hope that the team working on this is able to gain an
alternate date, planning events of this scale I can't imagine that being
very easy - I myself having seen the work 2nd hand for a large scale venue
and myself working on a 1000 person 5 day event myself - it's not an easy
task just to undertake for a fixed time, so we all thank you for everything
you're doing for this community.

Good Luck and God bless!

--

Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.

dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com

1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133

15 Third Street, PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12180 (by appointment only)