[consulting] $25k Civic Engagement + other egov projects

Matt Chapman Matt at NinjitsuWeb.com
Mon May 18 18:31:20 UTC 2009

Hi Neil,

You may want to take a look a citizenspeak module, which I currently
maintain:

http://www.drupal.org/project/citizenspeak

Some funding would help us add the international support, and better
integrate with key Drupal modules like CCK, Views, etc.

Also, in regards to your consultant's directory, off hand, I suspect
that OG would be the better route for categorization, likely combined
with content_profile for storing information about the consultants.

Best,

Matt
Ninjitsu Web Development