[consulting] Freelance Technical Editor

Michael Haggerty mhaggerty at trellon.com
Thu May 21 23:04:58 UTC 2009

Hey consultants -

I am looking to hire a technical editor to help edit a series of books
about Drupal. Each book is in the 200 - 400 page range, plus diagrams
and code samples, and they are all tied together at several levels.

The ideal person here is someone who can quash obvious grammatical
errors and keep an eye out for maintaining a consistent tone and voice
throughout the series. He / she does not necessarily need to have a
background as a programmer, but that might help.

This project starts in July, and I would like the first title complete
before September 1. Most of the materials will have passed an initial
round of editing before then, which should lessen the burden for
anyone thinking about the project.

If you know anyone who might fit the bill, please pass along this
message!

Best Regards,
Michael Haggerty

Michael Haggerty | Chief Internet Strategist | Trellon, LLC

web www.trellon.com | email mhaggerty at trellon.com
tel 240 643 6561 | aim haggerty321