[consulting] Established clients seeking technical training.

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 17 20:59:03 UTC 2009

Chris Miller wrote:

> asking for independent training and instruction on Drupal development

> "A plumber wouldn't teach you how to fix the pipes"

I would do it in a heartbeat. That lets him do the easy (boring) stuff and
leaves you the more challenging (fun) stuff. I've had many "plumbers" take
the same tack with me. When I build sites, I always try to make sure the
customer can do the routine and boring stuff. That way I am free to pursue
more fun stuff - and have time to contribute back to the Drupal community.

Beside, it appears that Drupal is still on the upswing and that means that
the more Drupal is used, the more work there will be for all of us. I had
two calls just today from people dying to find some available Drupal
expertise.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

(781) 697-6344

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.