[consulting] Established clients seeking technical training.

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Wed Nov 18 05:39:04 UTC 2009

Quick! Name the three biggest Drupal companies you can think of.

I can almost guarantee that of the 3, one is the Training company, and
another is the Support company. (And support is a form of training.)

If you're worried about putting the food on the table, maybe you should
follow the big dogs to the money.

Just my 2c,

Matt