[consulting] a clients needs good reporting software to use with Drupal -- any suggestions?

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:39:17 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Sam Cohen <sam at samcohen.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Or if there's a non-drupal solution that anyone knows of, that would be
> helpful too.

 I recently built a reporting solution for the client using drupal and
jasper. We had clearly defined reports so we used iReports to design
the reports and generate a jrxml file. This jrxml file is used to
generate the reports every weekend via a cron job. I used ant based
scripts to run Jasper server and generate the reports in pdf.

regards
Vivek