[consulting] VPS? [was D7 side effects on the Development list]

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Dec 10 00:15:52 UTC 2010

I am strongly considering it. I'm looking now at the plethora of
offerings. I don't need the panel (if it's Debian). But, for example,
I'm looking at one that specializes specifically in Drupal hosting.
However, the plan that is about the same price has all the this-and-that
one needs, but 3 mysql databases. I'm running about 20 :(