[consulting] VPS? [was D7 side effects on the Development list]

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 00:02:40 UTC 2010

If I were you, I'd strongly consider moving to a VPS. At $200/yr, you're
paying something like $16-17/mo. For 3 or 4 dollars more, you could have a
VPS. Install Aegir on it and you're good to go.

If you're super dependent on CPanel or the like, now is as good of time as
any to learn how to admin a server "for realz" - without all that bloat that
a control panel adds.

Thanks,
Cameron