[consulting] Contract terms for retained services

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Sun Dec 12 20:05:24 UTC 2010

In addition to the advice you have already been given, make it very
clear that they are paying for services at an hourly rate, and that you
are putting hours towards a deliverable.

Depending on the internal communications within the client's team, the
same set of wireframes could require vastly different amounts of time to
produce.

Cheers,

Bill