[consulting] Looking for New Opportunities

Anonymous Drupaler anonymous.drupaler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:48:18 UTC 2010

I'm posting this under an anonymous account for obvious reasons.

I'm a Drupal developer and architect looking for a new position in the
Northeast. I've been a programmer for over a decade and I've been using
Drupal for three years under 5.x and then 6 through 6.19. I've been
responsible for the technical design and implementation of multiple sites
that receive 50 to 100 million page views a month with maximum hourly loads
of 7 million page views. I'm extremely familiar with Drupal internals and
how Drupal scales under heavy load, and I've given well-received
presentations at Drupal events related to performance and scalability, load
testing, search, and training for junior developers.

I've also been responsible for the project management as well as leading the
technical team and managing the relationship with the client. I'm used to
doing budgets, employee reviews, training and walkthroughs with upper
management.

I'm very comfortable writing modules and frameworks and working with themers
and would like to continue contributing code to the community.  I've been
very involved in the adoption of the Agile (scrum) methodology and fostered
adoption throughout my current company. In the past I've used RAD, among
other methodologies.

I've also been very involved in the sales side of the business as well and I
typically spend 10% of my time assisting the sales and marketing teams by
attending sales calls, putting together technical demonstrations, and
writing proposals.

I'm looking for a position that will allow me to continue to learn and grow
and lead a team. I prefer positions that involve lots of client contact,
managing teams, and which still involve hands-on development.

If you have positions that you feel would be a good fit, or know of any
firms that might be looking for someone with my skillset, please let me
know!

A resume is available on request and you can contact me via this email
address.

Sincerely,

Anonymous Drupaler