[consulting] Looking for New Opportunities

fintan galvin fintan at io1.biz
Thu Dec 16 17:11:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

Drop me a copy of your CV, we may have something.

fintan

On 16 December 2010 16:48, Anonymous Drupaler
<anonymous.drupaler at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm posting this under an anonymous account for obvious reasons.
>
> I'm a Drupal developer and architect looking for a new position in the
> Northeast. I've been a programmer for over a decade and I've been using
> Drupal for three years under 5.x and then 6 through 6.19. I've been
> responsible for the technical design and implementation of multiple sites
> that receive 50 to 100 million page views a month with maximum hourly loads
> of 7 million page views. I'm extremely familiar with Drupal internals and
> how Drupal scales under heavy load, and I've given well-received
> presentations at Drupal events related to performance and scalability, load
> testing, search, and training for junior developers.
>
> I've also been responsible for the project management as well as leading
> the technical team and managing the relationship with the client. I'm used
> to doing budgets, employee reviews, training and walkthroughs with upper
> management.
>
> I'm very comfortable writing modules and frameworks and working with
> themers and would like to continue contributing code to the community.  I've
> been very involved in the adoption of the Agile (scrum) methodology and
> fostered adoption throughout my current company. In the past I've used RAD,
> among other methodologies.
>
> I've also been very involved in the sales side of the business as well and
> I typically spend 10% of my time assisting the sales and marketing teams by
> attending sales calls, putting together technical demonstrations, and
> writing proposals.
>
> I'm looking for a position that will allow me to continue to learn and grow
> and lead a team. I prefer positions that involve lots of client contact,
> managing teams, and which still involve hands-on development.
>
> If you have positions that you feel would be a good fit, or know of any
> firms that might be looking for someone with my skillset, please let me
> know!
>
> A resume is available on request and you can contact me via this email
> address.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Anonymous Drupaler

Fintan Galvin
Managing Director

iO1 Limited

Skype: johnfgalvin
Mobile: 44 773 8506781
Phone: 44 20 8816 7690
Website:  http://www.iO1.biz
http://twitter.com/iO1tweet
http://twitter.com/suncao

iO1 Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 052 69987 Registered office: 8 Summerhayes Close,
Horsell, Woking, GU21 4JD, England