[consulting] Jquery slider not working -- drupal incompatibility issue?

Jason Smith jsmith43 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 16:52:41 UTC 2010

my first observation is that the bundled jquery is 1.3.2 while drupal
provides 1.2.6.

admittedly, I only did a cursory look at the install instructions - but I
didn't see much there. That said, your structure for the gallery doesn't
match the sample in that it lacks some of the class names.

firebug picks up an error
$("#main-photo-slider").codaSlider is not a function

I assume that this means that the code assigning the function isn't running
properly. You've got the packed version of the script on the site, making
debugging a little difficult.

My best guess is the version mismatch. You might try installing jquery
update (to get you to 1.3.2), or finding another coda slider drop in.