[consulting] Drupal Developer / Consultant Contractor needed

Veronica Kainz veronica.kainz at mulesoft.com
Sat Jan 16 00:21:40 UTC 2010

We are looking for a developer / contractor on an hourly basis to help us
maintain our website. Please e-mail me at
veronica.kainz(at)mulesoft.comwith your resume and salary
requirements. Here are some pre-requisites:

   - fluency in php and experience with Drupal is a must
   - comfortable working with javascript as some modules require it
   - comfortable working with Views
   - expert at installation and configuration of modules
   - can make modifications to existing modules
   - can write new modules if necessary
   - has knowledge of the many contributed modules to see if they already do
   what we need
   - understands our industry and the particular needs of our site's users /
   administrators
   - must have his/her own computer
   - can work from home / remotely
   - will be needed on an hourly basis (maybe 5 hrs/month?)

Please forward this on to anybody you may think would be interested.

Thanks,
Veronica

Veronica Kainz
Web Designer | www.mulesoft.com