[consulting] Views, CCK, Geo-Targetting, DBPedia

Samuel Deskin samdeskin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:13:34 UTC 2010

Hello,

I need a developer who is very well versed in Views, Views 2 and CCK.

I operate a fairly large Drupal based website (700K+ pages) that requires
some work with Views and CCK.  There is lots of data that needs to be
displayed in particular ways to build out new sections of the site.

You will also need to know how to work with geo-targeting integration and
pulling information from sites like DbPedia to add to the new layouts that
will be created.

I would like the work to be started and completed soon, so please don't
contact me if you have "limited availability" and are trying to earn extra
money after work. I need you to be working on the project and giving me
deliverables on a timetable.

I will want to talk to references and see other sites that you have worked
on that you have implemented Views and CCK.

I am happy to pay hourly or by the project.

I would prefer someone in Los Angeles, but barring that West Coast time zone
would be preferable.

Sam