[consulting] Billing Increments

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Wed Jan 27 02:31:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

Since moving to Billings I have change to billing 15min blocks. So I will no matter how much I work on the block I will charge for it. However if I work on a Slip mutiple times the real times will get added together which add up to less that the 15min block, so the rounding is only done once per job.

Gordon.