[consulting] Learning environment with Drupal / Moodle

Sarah Poger Gladstone listmember at gladstone.info
Thu Jun 24 03:11:43 UTC 2010

Sami - The use case that I am thinking about is a community-driven
website for a religious congregation. The demographics of the
congregation is that about 30% are not computer-literate and will not
use the website, and another 15% are very young children who also will
not be using the website. So hooking CiviCRM into Drupal is already
needed so the staff can keep track of the whole congregation including
family relationships.

The congregation also has a religious education program for kids and
parents, plus an adult education program. This is the area where
Moodle is being considered.

Thanks,
Sarah