[consulting] Alternatives for Posting Events and Photos

George Lee georgeleejr617 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:14:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

A potential client is looking to build a web site where anonymous users can
post and search for events, and post photos - and where site managers can
approve them before they are public.

I know this is possible to do in Drupal and I can explain to him the pros.
But I want to give him a well-rounded view and tell him about alternatives.

For example, I know Trumba would give the ability to do the work around
events. Do folks know of other services about events or photos?

Peace, community, justice,
- George