[consulting] New Drupal Earth.com

Mark Theunissen marktheunissen at economistgroup.com
Fri Mar 19 21:39:24 UTC 2010

Yeah you're right, there's no evidence that it's commercial. I incorrectly
assumed that it would be monetized or that services would be sold through
the site; I guess because I can't see any other reason why someone would
duplicate the functionality of Drupal.org and Drupal Planet, unless there
was some kind of spin, like a local community or something like that.

Cheers
Mark