[consulting] New Drupal Earth.com

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 20:11:19 UTC 2010

Policy doesn't apply because this is not a commercial site. Also:
A. You receive an automatic license when:
*You exclusively use the Drupal trademark to either extend or improve the
Drupal software, or to encourage the use of the Drupal software (in short
"foster the Drupal software" ). *

Sounds like this site is encouraging the use of Drupal to me.

Regarding your site Sagar, I think you'd be better off figuring out ways to
improve drupal.org or planet.drupal.org and trying to get them implemented.
Pulling people away from drupal.org is, IMHO, a bad idea. I think that we
need one central location for drupal users to interact, else newbies might
not know where to look for help.

Just my $0.02.

-Cameron