[consulting] New Drupal Earth.com

Mark Theunissen marktheunissen at economistgroup.com
Fri Mar 19 20:00:50 UTC 2010

Hi Sagar

I think you're in violation of the Drupal trademark policy, although I'm not
a lawyer, it seems that way to me:

http://www.drupal.com/trademark

Example uses for which the license grant procedure must be followed:

   - a commercial website hosted under domain name "commonusesofdrupal.com";

The reason being that you're using the word Drupal in your site name and
it's very similar to Drupal Planet that exists for the same purpose (blogs
about Drupal). Earth = Planet. http://drupal.org/planet

I would get permission for this site before building it any further. See the
trademark link above.

Regards
Mark