[consulting] Views sorting (radioactivity + date + smth else...)?

Sean Effel admin at drupaltherapy.com
Sun Mar 21 20:07:45 UTC 2010

I have an example you can see.  I am using Computed Field to run a
sports league website.  There is a table view page that pulls many
computed fields into one layout, with sortable columns and multiple ways
to filter the nodes.

http://www.squarefour.org/statistics

The Computed Field module will let you either recalculate field results
on each page load, or store the value in the database.  If you do not
store it in the database, however, you cannot use it as a key or sort
field in your view (it would be as if there was no data in the field).

Good luck.

Sean