[consulting] "Political" question about single login

Jason Smith jsmith43 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 14:37:26 UTC 2010

domain access is a fantastic module, but it is a far reaching one. Some
things it handles very well, some .... not. It is a really comprehensive
module, but it cannot catch every use case or handle all third party
modules. So if you don't fit in the groove, prepare for some work. What you
are describing is more of a side effect of domain, not it's central use.

It will handle 1. easily enough, but not 2. Personally, I would use OpenID
as it would be more targeted to your needs.