[consulting] "Political" question about single login

matt j. sorenson matt at sorensonbros.net
Wed Mar 31 17:00:57 UTC 2010

d.o. integrated with g.d.o. using bakery...
     project: http://drupal.org/project/bakery
     faq: http://drupal.org/node/567410

with bakery, each user account has 1 user and 1 password... so it
probably doesn't account for your #2 wish... what is the
motivation/requirement for one (1) login having multiple usernames &
profiles?