[consulting] CiviCRM / Drupal integration expert

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Sun May 2 22:00:22 UTC 2010

Hi Paolo,

I maybe be able to assist you with you CiviCRM & Durpal integration
requirements.

Here's a brief list of my CiviCRM and Drupal credentials:

-CiviCRM development and integration experience since 2007
-CiviCRM Core project commit access
-Regular Contributor to CiviCRM online documentation
-Among the top 25 participants in the CiviCRM community Forums
-Participant at CiviCRM Developer Summit 2009, and CiviCon 2010
-Among the top 10% of code contributors to Drupal 7 Core (number of patches)
-Creator of several CiviCRM integration modules for Drupal, including
modules now shipped with CiviCRM core.
-Experience with integration CiviCRM with related systems such as
Organic Groups and Ubercart, and external database and reporting tools
like Microsoft Access and BIRT.
-Provider of CiviCRM Services (past or present) for
-- Amnesty International
-- Johns Hopkins University (Economic Department)
-- American Friends Service Committee
-- The Cohousing Association of the United States
-- National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council
-- more than a dozen Labor Unions
-- and more

My rate for CiviCRM services is $120 hours and this ensures that any
useful modifications are generalized and contributed back to the
CiviCRM community once your project is complete. I require a 5 hour
retainer to review your project and provide further estimates if the
work cannot be complete within the time provided by the retainer. I
will be available to begin a new project after May 7th.

If this fits within your timeframe and budget, let me know, and we can
discuss further.

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and
may not be disclosed without permission of the sender.